What information do we collect?
We may collect a range of personal, technical and general information, including:
- information you have provided to us, including on our Sites or when you have entered a competition;
- information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you;
- records of any interactions you have on our site, or communications you may have with us (including any information, uploads and comments you make about the shows, channels, programmes, advertisements and services you use);
- details of when you visit, where you are and what you look at;
- computer information like your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information from cookies.
How will we use your information?
In addition to using your information to provide you with content, products, services, tailored and personalised recommendations, and general account management, and the management of traffic across our network of Sites, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- for market research;
- to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements (under the Privacy Act or otherwise); to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes;
- we use your information (together with other user data) to look at website traffic, analyse trends and to help us understand how the Sites are working
Unless you’ve asked us not to:
- To send you periodic newsletters and other information about content, products and services you have chosen or are entitled to receive.
- To send you direct marketing. This may include communications by post, telephone or email, about us and our business partners’ content, products and services, events and special offers.
- To provide you with more relevant tailored advertising. We use the information we hold about you, to make some of the adverts you see more relevant.
- To provide you with advertising and information about the products and services of carefully selected third party business partners
How do we disclose your personal information?
If you have opted in, we may share some of your information with carefully selected advertiser partners.
But (unless you have opted in to third party communications) we only ever provide your personal information to independent third parties, to enable us to provide content and services to you. And we’ll only share your information in specific circumstances, like these:
- If we need a third party service provider to send out our communications to you.
- Sometimes we may use authorised companies to help us provide personalised services to you.
- To comply with the law. Sometimes we may need to share information with third parties to comply with the law.
Updating your preferences
You can update your preferences (what communications you have provided your permission to) by either clicking on the Unsubscribe link in any of our communications, or by visiting your profile page which is accessible through the “Edit Profile” link on the top right of any page.
Deleting ThreeNow account personal information
If you decide that you no longer want us to hold your ThreeNow account personal information, you can delete your ThreeNow account by selecting the “Delete Account” link at the bottom of the “Edit Profile” page. Once your account is deleted, you will no longer be able to use ThreeNow. You are of course welcome to create a new account in the future. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.